Disney Springs has a lot to offer foodies visiting Walt Disney World, whether you prefer sweet or savory, and we’ve got plenty of news to share.
September 2022 brings gourmet news, new flavors and special events, to name just a few of the delicious bites we have for you.
Are you hungry? Let’s go…
The Edison hosts monthly mixology events at Disney Springs, and this month’s Mixology Series will feature cocktails and side dishes inspired by Absolut Vodka.
Tickets are $65 per person (plus tax/gratuity), per night, and attendees must be 21 years of age or older.
The events will take place on September 8, 15 and 22 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Edison’s Lake Side Patio.
Visit The Edison event page for more information or to book.
Enzo’s Hideout Tunnel Bar
Enzo’s hosts a monthly Smugglers Series, where lovers of beer, wine, and fine cocktails come together to eat, drink, and learn about various spirits.
This month’s series will take place on September 7, and guests will be treated to expertly matched food and cocktails, featuring Malfy Gin.
Tickets are $89 (+ tax/tip) per person and extremely limited. 21 and over only.
For more menu details or to purchase tickets, visit the Smuggler Series Tickets page.
Gideon’s Bakehouse is a must-stop for any foodie visiting Disney Springs, and there are several limited items to enjoy this month.
The cookie of the month is Peanut Butter Cold Brew Cookie. It’s a peanut butter cookie topped with freshly brewed espresso and completely covered in peanut butter cups and chopped Reese pieces. Available daily with a limit of 2 per person.
Coffee of the month is French Toast Nitro Cold Brew. Enjoy your breakfast and coffee all in one with hints of vanilla and maple. Available every day.
Salt & Straw
The Limited Ice Cream Flavors of August at Salt & Straw are part of “The Harvest Festival Series”, an ode to the flavors of the fall harvest.
The flavors are:
- Beecher’s Flagship Cheese with Apple Pie and Cinnamon Rolls: Cinnamon rolls get the fall treatment with a crisp and bright apple pie filling. This spicy batter is then crumbled into a sweet and creamy Beecher’s Flagship Cheese ice cream with a gooey cinnamon swirl.
- Caramel Apple Sorbet: Ribbons of vanilla-infused caramel are drizzled in a simple, crisp apple juice sorbet.
- Poached Pear Sorbet with Pinot: Freshly picked pears are macerated in cinnamon and star anise Pinot Noir Willamette Valley 2019. The pears are then churned in a spicy sorbet and folded with classic Double Fold Vanilla ice cream for that 50 fall flavor /50.
- Prune & Chocolate Hazelnut Shortbread: A balancing act between a subtle and sweet coconut cream and bold and tangy plums. Chocolate-flecked hazelnut shortbread crumbles and drops of plum marmalade are swirled for a motley mix of sweet, tart and bold wonders. This one is also vegan.
- Pumpkin Pie and Spicy Goat Cheese: S&S’ take on pumpkin spice goes a bit like this: creamy goat cheese ice cream spiked with homemade pumpkin spice wraps, swirls of decadent pumpkin pie filling.
I’ll take one of everything, please!
The bakery offers several limited cupcake flavors throughout the month of September:
- Until September 11: German Chocolate (light chocolate cake topped with fresh coconut and crunchy pecans laced with gooey caramel)
- September 12 – 25: The Gloria (caramel cake sprinkled with pecans, heart of dulce de leche, salted caramel glaze and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar)
- September 19 – November 27: Pumpkin (pumpkin spiced cake with fragrant ginger, clove, nutmeg and cinnamon meets a layer of rich cinnamon cream cheese frosting)
- September 26 – October 2: Salted Chocolate Caramel (caramel cake filled with ganache, covered with dark chocolate icing, and finished with a drizzle of dulce de leche and fleur de sel)
- September 26 – October 10: Pumpkin Spice Latte (the spiced pumpkin cake is filled with marshmallow creme and topped with a Cuban coffee frosting)
For a limited time, the T-Rex Cafe is offering four new dishes to enjoy:
- Triassic Triassic – Dino-mite shrimp and scallops, grilled chimichurri shrimp, grilled sirloin steak, steak butter, Raptor rice, seasonal vegetables
- Mediterranean pasta with chicken and prawns – Chicken and shrimp sautéed with lemon basil pesto, spinach, burrata cheese, heirloom cherry tomatoes, bucatini pasta
- Maple Bourbon Pork Chop – Double-thick grilled pork chop with bone, bourbon maple BBQ sauce, grilled corn, Brussels apple-cranberry salad
- Crispy Lemon Chicken – Chicken in a panko-parmesan crust, heirloom tomato salad with arugula, jasmine rice, seasonal vegetables